25 Random Things About Me
1. All I ever wanted to be when I “grew up” was a mommy.
2. I went to 15 different schools from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
3. I had my own apartment at age 15, Junior year of highschool.
4. I got married in a movie theatre.
5. I met Robbie behind Brookfield, at a party-after-the-party-got-broken-up, when I was a Freshman in highschool in 1986.
6. We didn’t “seal the deal” until 1992…then we waited another 7 years to tie the knot.
7. I used to work for CBS television, on Touched By An Angel and Promised Land. I was a Casting Assistant.
8. I’ve met many famous people…from Rick Springfield and Billy Ray Cyrus, to Shia La Beuf and Paul Walker…
9. I went to a Fourth of July party at Danny Devito’s Malibu beach house and stayed late and hung out in small circles with very famous, down-to-earth, movie stars.
10. I’ve walked the Red Carpet and attended several Hollywood movie premieres.
11. I was a lifeguard & swim coach for 4 years after highschool.
12. I used to have a licensed daycare in my home.
13. I took acting classes with J. Lo, right at the time she was shooting Selena.
14. My grandfather was the Chief of Police in Fairfield, CA. Then he retired and became a bar owner.
15. Entiendo mas Espanol que hablar…porque mi familia es de Espana.
16. I was put up a grade and did 4th/5th grade in the same year at Theodore Judah Elementary.
17. I was a competitive swimmer from age 6 through 11th grade. My name was on the record board at the swimming pool at CKM for at least a few years after I graduated…breastroke- go figure!
18. I backpacked through Europe for 2 months when I was 21.
19. I have swam into the Blue Grotto on Capri, Italy.
20. I have gone topless on the beach in Italy, France, and Greece.
21. I have slept in a real 16th century castle in the Highlands of Scotland…and had my ass grabbed by a ghost.
22. I own a cauldron.
23. My eyes change colors. Sometimes they are green. Sometimes blue. Sometimes they are hazel…
24. I believe the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
25. I was smart to have wished on shooting stars when I was 14.